Friday 13 September 2013

Readership profile




My magazine will be aimed at- children aged 11-18 years old because I want younger children to be able to learn about sixth form life but it will mostly be aimed at 16-18 (Sixth Form age) as it will be a problem page tackling sixth form issue.
Gender- I will be aiming my magazine at both boys and girls as they both may be having problems at sixth form they want to have answered. In order to do this I will use gender neutral colours such as green, orange and yellows.
I will also be putting advertisements in the magazine about the school, such as house music, to appeal to anyone who wants to get more involved with sixth form life.
                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment