Friday 13 September 2013

Design features


Planning the magazine...
Name- The Educational
Slogan- Sixth form woes? Talk to Victoria...
Design features

Colour scheme and House style- as I want this magazine to appeal to both boys and girls I will make the colours gender neutral but still bright and eye catching such as oranges and greens maybe some light yellow, although I think the pinks and purple give a calming tone that goes with the tone of a problem page I think this will definitely push away the male audience.
Fonts- I will use different fonts to show the questions and answers as this looks good and is clear to the reader. I will also use 'drop cap' at the beginning of the question and answers as I believe this will give it a professional quality and make the whole page look better.
Photography- I will use several different images to break up the text and make it more interesting, this could also draw more people in and even make it a bit comedic.

No comments:

Post a Comment